TEXAS RADIO HALL OF FAME
FRIDAY & SATURDAY | NOVEMBER 5-6, 2021
TEXAS MUSEUM OF BROADCASTING & COMMUNICATIONS
The Texas Radio Hall of Fame’s 2021 Class will be inducted on Saturday, November 6, 2021 at the Texas Museum of Broadcasting and Communications in Kilgore, TX. The “City of Stars” is rolling out the red carpet for us to make your weekend stay enjoyable and affordable. Venues and attractions are opening exclusively for our guests and a variety of “pick-and-choose-pay-as-you-go” entertainment and hospitality options are available. And, if you’ve never experienced the Texas Museum of Broadcasting & Communications - a Smithsonian-caliber Museum that hosts our annual event - you’re in for a real treat!
- Each 2021 Inductee will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to the event. These have already been reserved for you.
- While they last, additional tickets may be purchased at $25 each here. We are expecting a full house and an early sell out of tickets, so please complete your ticket purchases as soon as possible.
- Seating will be set up theatre style for 200 guests. The individual inductees will be seated in a special section, adjacent to and in clear view of the auditorium guests.
- No lunch will be served (see dining options below) and the room set up this year will not include tables. During the Induction Ceremony, ticketed guests will enjoy complimentary Mama Geraldine’s Snacks, courtesy of The Bodacious Food Company along with free soft drinks and bottled waters.
Comfort Suites is extending favorable rates to those who:
- CALL the hotel (903-984-2385)
- ASK for the TRHOF rate
- SPECIFY the number of nights
- SECURE reservation by October 17
plus applicable taxes
plus applicable taxes
About a mile from the Texas Broadcast Museum and within walking distance to a Chili's, the host hotel of TRHOF Reunion Weekend & Induction is the Comfort Suites by Choice Hotels. A favorable rate of $89.99 for a single night stay and $79.99 for a two-night stay (plus applicable taxes) will be extended to those who CALL the hotel, ASK for the TRHOF rate, SPECIFY the number of nights they are staying, and SECURE their reservations by October 17th.
Please note that the hotel pool is currently closed and that the customary free breakfast buffet has been temporarily replaced by "grab it to go" bags in the mornings.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5
AT THE BACK PORCH (OPTIONAL)
All arriving on Friday are invited to a “no-host”, come-and-go as you please gathering at The Back Porch Stage on Broadway (TheBackPorchKilgore.com)
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (OPTIONAL)
BRUNCH/LUNCH GATHERING AT
JACK RYAN’S STEAK & CHOPHOUSE
One of the finest restaurants in Kilgore is opening JUST FOR OUR GUESTS and serving a hearty buffet brunch, with reserved seating and the availability of a full bar. The restaurant is an approximate one-minute drive or a three-minute walk to the TRHOF venue.
Smoked beef tenderloin , grilled chicken breast, whipped potatoes, gravy, green beans (or another vegetable), smoked salmon, fruit , assorted mini desserts, coffee, tea, and water service.
CASH BAR AVAILABLE
The all-inclusive, per person price of $40 includes the buffet, plus applicable taxes and 30% gratuity. This offer is limited to 100 guests, are requires a separate ticket purchase.
Click one of the links below to purchase brunch.
INDUCTEE REUNION & RECEPTION
Kilgore Historical U.S. Post Office
Open to all Inductees and ticket holders. Venue is the US Post Office, a restoration project of the Kilgore Historical and Preservation Foundation. A one-minute drive or a three-minute walk from the Museum. More details coming soon.