TEXAS RADIO HALL OF FAME
FRIDAY & SATURDAY | NOVEMBER 4-5, 2022
TEXAS MUSEUM OF BROADCASTING & COMMUNICATIONS
Purchase your tickets today!
The Texas Radio Hall of Fame’s 2021 Class will be inducted on Saturday, November 5, 2022 at the Texas Museum of Broadcasting and Communications in Kilgore, TX. The “City of Stars” is rolling out the red carpet for us to make your weekend stay enjoyable and affordable. Venues and attractions are opening exclusively for our guests and a variety of “pick-and-choose-pay-as-you-go” entertainment and hospitality options are available. And, if you’ve never experienced the Texas Museum of Broadcasting & Communications - a Smithsonian-caliber Museum that hosts our annual event - you’re in for a real treat!
- Each 2022 Inductee will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to the event. These have already been reserved for you.
- While they last, additional tickets may be purchased at $25 each here (plus a $2.50 processing fee per ticket). We are expecting a full house and an early sell out of tickets, so please complete your ticket purchases as soon as possible!
- Seating will be set up theatre style for 200 guests. Our individual inductees will be seated in a special section, adjacent to and in clear view of the auditorium guests.
- No meal OR alcoholic beverages will be served during the Induction ceremony and the room set up this year will not include tables. Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages will be available during the presentation.
- Regarding pre-show dining, guests registered at the Comfort Inn may enjoy the free breakfast offering there. As a courtesy to our guests, the Chili’s restaurant adjacent to the Comfort Inn has agreed to open at 10:30 AM for dining (with a full bar available). Any food or beverages ordered by patrons of Chili’s will be the responsibility of those guests.
- Ads or special salutes to our inductees may be included in our program book: $450 for a full page or $300 for a half page. Reasonable assistance with artwork and layout will be extended at no charge. Interested parties, please contact Doug Harris at 713.569.7716 or DougH@Noisemaker.com.
- Attire for the Saturday event would best be described as “business casual” historically, jackets and neckties for men have been a rarity. “Dress for photos” is probably the best advice we can give.
If you will be staying one or more nights, please consider The Comfort Suites, our host hotel. We have negotiated a favorable rate of $104 (plus applicable taxes) which will be extended to those who CALL the hotel, ASK for the TRHOF rate, SPECIFY the number of nights they are staying, and SECURE their reservations by October 1st. Please call the hotel directly to book your reservations at 903-984-2385.
Comfort Suites is extending favorable rates to those who:
- CALL the hotel (903-984-2385)
- ASK for the TRHOF rate
- SPECIFY the number of nights
- RESERVE by October 1, 2022
plus applicable taxes
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4
AT THE BACK PORCH (OPTIONAL)
Guests arriving on Friday are invited to a “no-host,” come and go as you please gathering at The Back Porch. No ticket or reservation is needed, and guests are responsible for their own food and beverages should they choose to order them. (TheBackPorchKilgore.com)
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5
As a courtesy to our guests, the Chili’s restaurant adjacent to the Comfort Inn has agreed to open at 10:30 AM for dining (with a full bar available). Any food or beverages ordered by patrons of Chili’s will be the responsibility of those guests.
INDUCTEE REUNION & RECEPTION
Kilgore Historical U.S. Post Office, 200 S. Kilgore St.
Open to all Inductees and ticket holders are invited to an Inductee Reunion and Reception at the (former) U.S. Post Office restored by the Kilgore Historical Preservation Foundation. FREE ADMISSION AND OPEN BAR for all Inductees and ticket holders.